References to "Silent Front Systems and Software Solutions Private Limited" , "silentfront.com" , "SilentFront" , "the product" , "the service" , "site" and "website" refer to the www.silentfront.com website and our product and service provided at such website. By using the information, services and products available through this site and downloading any software, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein. This site provides the information, services and products available "AS IS" with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Subject to and in consideration of payment of the applicable fee and subject to your compliance with these terms, Silent Front Systems and Software Solutions Private Limited grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Product and its Service for the following purposes and in the following manner:
- You shall NOT be permitted to grant any licenses of the Product and its Service to anyone else (but this will not prevent you from using the Service to provide services to your customers where and to the extent that this is permitted under clause 5 if you are a business or bought a Multiple user License)
- Except as and to the extent expressly permitted in clause 5, you may NOT resell, charge for, sub-license, rent, lease, loan or distribute the Product and its Services
- You may NOT repackage, translate, adapt, vary, modify, alter, create derivative works based upon, or integrate any other computer programs with, the Products and Service in whole or in part
- You may NOT use the Product or Service to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity
- You may NOT transfer or assign your rights or obligations under this agreement to any person or authorize all or any part of the Product or Service to be copied on to another user's computer "Unless Subscribed for Multiple user License"(other than copying that is strictly necessary to permit you to use the Quarterly , Half yearly or Annual License of the Product and Services as permitted by clause 4 below).
- You may NOT misuse this site (including, without limitation decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer) in an attempt to discover the source code of the Service except to the extent that you may be expressly permitted to reverse engineer or decompile under applicable law
- You may NOT breach or violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation in any way
- You may NOT violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others
- You may NOT do anything that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- You may NOT transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- You may NOT breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures
- You may NOT access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Product or its Services you haven't been authorized to use
- You may NOT access or create accounts for the Products and Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces
Use of Services for Individuals
As an individual you may use Free and Pro versions for your personal and home use. You may NOT use it in a business or to provide commercial services or deliver any other product or service to a third party.
Use of Services for Businesses
Where you purchase a business License you are entitled to use the Product/Service to provide services to your customers. Where you do this you will ensure that your customers will comply with these terms as if they were you. Any use of the Products and Service by or for your customers will be treated for charging purposes as if had been undertaken by you. For the avoidance of doubt, the right to provide product and services to your customers shall extend only to Business License. Free and Pro License are for home use only.
Monthly Instalments. If you subscribe to the Product and its Service on a monthly instalments plan, payment of the License will be via our payment gateway, and your License will not be automatically renewed unless you wish to continue with Product and services provided by SilentFront. You will be automatically charged the applicable monthly instalment for product or partial payment for the License of the Product.
- Quarterly / Half yearly / Annual License. If you subscribe to the Product and its Service for three / six months or a year, your License will not be automatically renews at the beginning of each subsequent anniversary unless you wish to continue with the Product or services.
- All paid Licenses will continue as set out above until they are cancelled or terminated in accordance with these terms. If you do not pay for your License on time, we reserve the right to suspend the License provided to you.
- We may change the price payable in respect of any License at any time but we will give you advance notice of these changes to the email address associated with your account and such changes will only take effect at the License expiration date, i.e. three / six months or a year depending on your License type.
- Free License. Notwithstanding the above, your License to any of SilentFront's free Services do not require the payment of a License fee. SilentFront reserves the right to restrict, limit or prevent significant usage of the "free" or "basic" versions of the Service by any individual, entity or group of entities.
If you are a consumer (and not a business) who has placed an order from a member state of the European Union, you may cancel your purchase at any time within 14 days from the day Product downloaded and we will give you a full refund by contacting us via the contact details below. However, you expressly agree that we shall commence the immediate performance of this contract before the expiration of the cancellation period and that you acknowledge that you will lose your right of withdrawal from the contract once the download of the software has begun and you will not be entitled to request a refund.
Subject to the above paragraph please note that all accounts are prepaid and are non-refundable. SilentFront DOES NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL MONTHS OR YEARS. You may cancel your account at any time by contacting us, and cancellation will be effective within 24 hours.
SilentFront reserves the right to revise these terms at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised terms on our web site. Your continued use of our website constitutes agreement to any revision of these terms.
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with US law and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indiana.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that SilentFront's entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any services(s) provided under these terms and any breach of these terms is solely limited to the amount you paid for such service(s). SilentFront shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of the products and its services or for the cost of procurement of substitute Products and services.
These terms may only be varied in writing and signed by an authorized representative of SilentFront.
Updates may be licensed to you by SilentFront with additional or different terms but SilentFront has no obligation to provide any updates. And for any third party product their respective terms may apply
These terms represent the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes any prior representations, undertakings or advertising relating to the Product and its Service and you acknowledge that by entering into this agreement you have not relied on any statement, representation, advertising, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in these terms. Failure to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict any further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
If any provision or part-provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these terms, and any such attempt will be void. SilentFront may assign its rights and any of its obligations under these terms as it sees fit.
If you have any feedback on SilentFront products or services, you can Contact us